Skip to content
- We accept current Australian and International Designer brands as well as select mid/high-end chain store brands. Consigned items must be cleaned and pressed by consignor before they are brought in for consignment. Shoes must be in excellent condition with little or no wear visible.
- A one-off administration & processing fee of $5 (small consignments) or $10 (med to large consignments) will be charged on all new consignments. This will be deducted from the 1st consignment payment.
- The selling price of consigned items will be agreed upon between Edit & Refresh and the consignor before the consigned items are put out for sale. The consignor will receive 50% of the agreed sale price once the item has sold. Commissions are negotiable on high-end designer handbags and some selected items.
- If an item remains unsold after the ﬁrst month of consignment, it may be reduced by up to 30% for the following month. Further reductions will be made to the item whilst it remains in store. Unsold, expired or uncollected items that have already been reduced for sale, may be donated, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE, if no contact has been made or attempted after 6 months.
- Edit & Refresh will receive consignments during our opening hours, no appointment is necessary. It is advised that you keep a list of all items that you bring in for consignment for your own records. A receipt will be issued at the time of drop off. Any items left at the store which are deemed unsuitable will require collection within 48 hours. Uncollected items may be donated to charity.
- It is the Consignors responsibility to contact Edit & Refresh for regular updates and collection of payments. Edit & Refresh do not contact consignors or deposit payments without being instructed to do so. Payments for items sold will be rendered monthly and will be available for collection on or after the 10th of each month. (or the next day of business).
- Updates can be obtained by contacting Edit & Refresh (text message is preferable) anytime after the 10th of each month. Cash payments will be held for a maximum of 3 months. Any payments not collected after this time will be available as a store credit only.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection